If you have financial advisory industry experience in either sales or sales support and you enjoy helping others learn and grow, this is probably a great opportunity for you. Larson Financial Group, a full service advisory firm specializing in the needs of physicians, is seeking a Trainer to fulfill the educational needs of new financial advisors and their support teams. This position will join the expanding team of trainers, who carry out training initiatives and implement process improvement strategies for the client-facing side of the firm. This position is a good fit for a driven personality with some industry experience who also desires a steady salary with bonus potential.
- Small group and 1:1 training for advisors and support staff
- Systems and processes
- Salesforce® support & guidance
- Financial Planning software support & guidance
- Education on illustration software
- New Business Submittal
- Educate advisors/staff on use of resources within and outside of firm.
- Review trainee progress and help determine future training needs.
- Fulfill daily requests for assistance from advising teams
- Assist with the planning and implementation of training events.
- Implement changes within the firm.
- Collaboration with training team and other employees as needed.
- Other duties as may be needed or assigned
- Proactive in seeking out and/or providing solutions
- Ability to treat other well even when having a stressful day.
- Ability to focus on the task at hand
- Use of discretion and good judgment when communicating potentially confidential information
- Time efficient
- Ability to maintain an objective viewpoint, across variety of learning styles and personalities.
- Adherence to firm processes and standards.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to illustrate concepts in multiple ways.
- Proficiency in technology & software, and/or an ability to learn quickly.
- Highly organized or mindfulness to help others become organized.
- An understanding and demonstration of corporate etiquette.
- Experience in the financial planning realm.
- 4 year degree or equivalent.