St. Louis, MO
Larson Financial Group is seeking a corporate trainer to fulfill the educational needs of new financial advisors and their support staff teams. This position will join the expanding team of trainers, who carry out all corporate training initiatives, including a one on one assistance program for all new positions on the client-facing side of the firm. Positions include Financial Advisors, Client Service Managers, and Para planners.
The position will be a good fit for a driven person who desires a guaranteed salary with large upside income potential based on performance of the individual and the practice.
- Group and one on one training for advisors and support staff.
- Review trainee progress on a monthly basis with supervisor to determine needs of training, platform, and overall success of current training plans.
- Fulfill daily staff requests and assist with the improvement and utilization of our CRM.
- Monitor and spot check branch offices to make certain that planning and service standards are met.
- Assist with training events and plan for new information roll out to employees.
- Communicate and help implement changes within the firm, and ensure compliance of those changes within assigned training circle.
- Collaborate with training team on continual progress of current training protocol.
- Marketing assistance
- CRM support & guidance
- Financial Planning software support & guidance
- Education on illustration software
- Process for submitting business to Operations teams
- Educate advisors/staff on use of resources within and outside of firm.
- Proactive in providing solutions for negative training aspects
- Using discretion and good judgment when communicating potentially confidential
- Time efficiency – training recruits with intent to maximize effectiveness and relieve trainee of training program at earliest opportunity.
- Maintain objective viewpoint, across variety of learning styles and personalities, in order to arrive at the goal.
- Train systems & financial planning process, according to firm standards.
- Exceptional communication skills with a passion to serve and teach others.
- Ability to illustrate concepts in multiple ways, according to the educational needs of each personality type.
- Proficiency in technology & software, and/or an ability to learn quickly.
- Highly organized or mindfulness to help others become organized.
- An understanding and demonstration of corporate etiquette.
- Experience in the financial planning realm preferred.
- 4 year degree or equivalent.
Apply by emailing an attached cover letter and résumé to: Emily.Wheeler@larsonfinancial.com