We are seeking an experienced commercial lines insurance associate to assist with quoting, servicing, and sales activities for our incoming commercial leads. This is a W-2 position with benefits and bonus program and we would consider purchasing an existing book of business if you have one to bring with you. Learn more about our company at www.MedInsureGroup.com.
- Research, quote and organize proposals for commercial insurance needs.
- Prepare applications, track processes, process policies, and maintain client internal databases. Vertafore AMS360 Platform
- Communicate with clients and team members via phone, email, and mail.
- Work with vendors and carriers to ensure underwriting compliance.
- Service client policy changes and coverage questions within the scope of your license.
- Notice and help create referral and cross selling opportunities for the company.
- Ensure client communication and coverage requests, as well as carrier responses are properly documented within our systems as well as within the carrier systems.
- Handle miscellaneous insurance office activities as they arise.
- Work as a team player; requesting and offering support when needed.
- Information accuracy, product knowledge, and an ability to see the “big picture” when working on a client’s risk management program is vitally important in this position.
- Coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced data driven environment.
- Allow for flexible work schedule when experiencing high volumes.
- Able to work with a team of people to accomplish a common goal.
- Outstanding customer service and vendor relationship building skills.
- Understands goals and strives to obtain them.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have excellent verbal, writing, and computer skills.
- Must have high training retention, work well independently, and be a self-starter.
- Must have high attention to detail with good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information with a service oriented attitude.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Must be comfortable learning and working within multiple software platforms.
- Property and Casualty License with ability to obtain non-resident licenses in other states as needed (paid for by the company).
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)