We are seeking an experienced personal lines insurance associate to assist with quoting, servicing, and sales activities for our incoming leads. This is a W-2 position with benefits and bonus program, we would consider purchasing an existing book of business if applicable. Learn more about our company at www.MedInsureGroup.com.
- Research, quote and organize proposals for personal insurance needs.
- Prepare applications, track processes, process policies, and maintain client internal databases. Vertafore AMS360 Platform
- Communicate with clients and team members via phone, email, and mail.
- Work with vendors and carriers to ensure underwriting compliance.
- Service client policy changes and coverage questions within the scope of your license.
- Notice and help create referral and cross selling opportunities for the company.
- Ensure client communication and coverage requests, as well as carrier responses are properly documented within our systems as well as within the carrier systems.
- Handle miscellaneous insurance office activities as they arise.
- Work as a team player; requesting and offering support when needed.
- Information accuracy, product knowledge, and an ability to see the “big picture” when working on a client’s risk management program is vitally important in this position.
- Coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced data driven environment.
- Allow for flexible work schedule when experiencing high volumes.
- Able to work with a team of people to accomplish a common goal.
- Outstanding customer service and vendor relationship building skills.
- Understands goals and strives to obtain them.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have excellent verbal, writing, and computer skills.
- Must have high training retention, work well independently, and be a self-starter.
- Must have high attention to detail with good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information with a service oriented attitude.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Must be comfortable learning and working within multiple software platforms.
- Property and Casualty License with ability to obtain non-resident licenses in other states as needed (paid for by the company).
- Monday-Friday (8am-5pm)