Larson Financial Group is seeking a candidate for a full time receptionist/administrative assistant position at our headquarters in Saint Louis, MO. The position reports to the Associate Director of Operations and Entity Management. Hours are Monday-Friday 8-5 p.m. A successful candidate will have a cheerful disposition, strong communication skills, and present a very polished and professional image to clients and visitors alike. This candidate should be articulate and organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate team member
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers and forwards calls to appropriate team members or department
- Upload and electronically file the firm’s official books and records into an appropriate electronic storage media
- Assisting with daily mailings
- Additional clerical duties
- Professional appearance, communication skills and attitude along with being personable, respectful and dependable
- Strong ethical and moral standards with a heightened sensitivity towards protecting client data
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Associates Degree (preferred) or relevant work experience
- Previous experience in an office environment assisting Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be able to take initiative and work independently with the ability to troubleshoot and creatively solve problems managing multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- $29,000 – $32,000 depending on experience level
For consideration, email your resume to: [email protected]
Advisory services offered through Larson Financial Group, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor.
Securities offered through Larson Financial Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
Larson Financial Group, LLC, Larson Financial Securities, LLC and their representatives do not provide legal or tax advice or services. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your legal or tax planning needs.