MedInsure Group is an affiliate company of Doctors Only, a network of companies that focuses on helping physicians and dentists to flourish. We are looking for one highly ethical and tenacious individual to become a part of our expanding team of Property and Casualty producers.
Responsible for personal and commercial insurance sales growth. You will be expected to build referral source relationships internally and externally, create new business growth, maintain high client retention, and have the ability to cross sell and generate referrals. Our clients expect consultative selling skills, concierge level service, solid product knowledge, an in-depth risk assessment followed up by honest advice on how to protect the things they value. This is an opportunity to become a part of a faithful and integrity-driven company that cares about its team members. You will be building a client base largely made up of physicians and dentists focused on asset protection. You’ll also participate in a book of business ownership plan, receive company generated leads, and experience high production numbers due to our targeted niche market strategy.
- New client prospecting, fact finding, sales presentations, closing the sale. Develop long term relationships with our affiliate companies which will be a source of ongoing leads.
- Working with operations support team to help them help you produce at a high level.
- Gathering documentation for underwriting, following up with clients, asking for referrals, cross selling, and assisting other team members as needed.
- Develop great relationships with carriers; marketing reps, underwriters, service centers.
- Must have outstanding sales and customer service skills.
- Develop a business plan, set goals and have a passion for achievement.
- Must coordinate multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Be willing to obtain licensing in multiple states, we currently operate in 47 states.
- Have a passion for helping our clients, team members and company as a whole- flourish.
- We are seeking goal oriented, servant leaders, with a warrior spirit.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a successful insurance broker is preferred. We work with companies such as Travelers, Allied, Safeco, The Hartford, Liberty Mutual, Progressive…
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have high attention to detail with good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Software.
Licenses (required or ability to obtain prior to start date)
- Property and Casualty