Practice Management Consulting
Going into practice is not just a business decision, it’s a deeply personal lifestyle choice. Our financial advisors for doctors aim to provide you with the knowledge to make informed decisions for yourself. These are a few of the areas we touch on:
- Should I purchase a practice or start a new practice?
- Physician Contract Review
- Financial and Tax Implications of Running a Medical Practice
- Federal and State Business and Tax Registration Processes
- Employee Wages and Benefits
- Liability Protection
- Disability and Medical Leave for Doctors
- Retirement Planning for Physicians
- Business Succession Planning
– Henry Ford
Physician Payment Policies and TrendsVarious efforts to change productivity incentives for doctors and hospitals are being tested nationwide. One is a value-based payment model that offers bonuses to doctors delivering high-quality care that is cost effective.
Larson Financial Group, LLC, Larson Financial Securities, LLC and their representatives do not provide legal or tax advice or services. Please consult the appropriate professional regarding your legal or tax planning needs.